SYNAPSIN Compounded by
Captain Stirling Pharmacy
Synapsin is an innovative, patent pending powder blend of ginenoside Rg3 and nicotinamide riboside along with components to aid in solubilisation and dispersion. It has been designed for the support of neurological and cognitive health.
Synapsin contains the following:
Ginsenoside RG3 (from Panax Ginseng) laboratory studies report that Rg3 helps to supports neuroprotection, healthy microglial activity and neuronal function
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) is a form of vitamin B3 found in cow’s milk. Laboratory studies report that nicotinamide riboside supports neural NAD synthesis without inhibiting sirtuins, which are important regulators of metabolism and longevity.
Nutrient support summary of Synapsin
- Supports neural health
- Support NAD production in the central and peripheral nervous system, and
- supports healthy sirtuin expression
- Supports heathy mitochondrial function
One puff (0.1ml) both nostrils three times a day for 3 months and then reduce dose according to response. Cycle can recommence when required. for normal cognitive support once daily.
Synapsin Nasal Spray is a non-sterile aqueous nasal solution/suspension which requires refrigeration and be protected from light and must be gently shaken prior to dosing.
Take around 4 weeks before the benefits associated with Synapsin are noticeable.
Who should benefit from Synapsin?
- Chronic stress management
- Cognitive support
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) cognitive recovery
- Stroke / TIA cognitive recovery
- Cognitive improvement in ageing patients
- Neurodegenerative diseases cognitive support
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)